Hot Tub Accessories to Warm Up Your Winter
There are only a few months left to soak in your hot tub while enjoying a delightful winter scene around you. Some hot tub owners insist that the best thing about a hot tub is using it during cold weather.
I’ve heard of people jumping out of the hot tub to make a snow angel on the powdered ground then jumping back in to defrost and chuckle at the daredevil move. If it were my choice, I would choose to remain in the warm water of the hot tub and chuckle at someone else jumping out to make a snow angel, I guess I’m not risky like that. I have also heard of families playing charades in the cold rain. There is something about a hot tub and cold weather that seems to bring on the games.
We asked on our Facebook page “How do you enjoy your hot tub during the cold months?” A Jacuzzi follower responded “We take our 3 young kids out there in the cold and play ‘guess the animal I’m thinking of’’! Now every time we get in our hot tub together, they always ask to play that game!” I guess being immersed in warm massaging waters surrounded by laughter would distract one from the freezing cold temperatures that lurk outside the hot tub.
There are many hot tub accessories to compliment your spa and enhance your experience, especially during the winter months when it’s unbearably cold outside:
- Hot Tub Covers: “Durable and sturdy hot tub covers are vital winter hot tub accessories. Reduce your hot tub’s energy requirements to heat the water with a quality hot tub cover that insulates your hot tub properly and does not allow heat to escape and cold winter air or moisture to be let in.” – Melinda Herber, Jacuzzi Hot Tubs Accessories Manager.
- Cover Protectant: Ensure that your hot tub cover maintains the tub’s heat when it is not being used by properly caring for it. Regularly use spa cover protectant to prevent your cover from fading and cracking. Even during the winter, UV rays can be harsh and damaging to your hot tub cover.
- Cover Lifters: Who wants to stand in the cold wrestling with a heavy spa cover? Not me, and I assume you too would prefer to do without the hassle. Cover lifters are easy to install hot tub accessories that take the heavy lifting out of removing your hot tub cover.
- Jacuzzi® Deluxe Robes: Turn the mad dash (in the freezing cold wearing only a bathing suit) from your house to your spa into a calm relaxing journey to your outdoor bubbling oasis. Wrap yourself up in the warmth of a plush robe to keep you snug before you enter the spa as well as after your soak.
- Spa Caddy: I certainly yearn for a comfy cup of hot cocoa, tea or coffee when it’s cold out. Enjoy your soak while sipping on a warm beverage to keep you happy and content. The Spa Caddy serves as the perfect side tray to hold your drinks near and within your reach.
- SmartSeal™ Insulation Option: The SmartSeal Insulation Option is a brand new option coming soon on select J-400 Collection Hot Tubs. It is a permanent hot tub insulation system that envelopes and retains the heat of your spa, thus significantly reducing energy costs.
What hot tub accessories do you feel are the most beneficial during winter, spring, summer and fall? Share your feedback with us on our Facebook page.
Do you have Jacuzzi hot tub images you would like to see in an upcoming blog? To be considered, submit your images to email@example.com.
Related Post: Top 3 Hot Tub Accessories for Fall